CrossFit Kids Forging The Future of Fitness
“A New FUN FILLED Fitness Program in Bohemia That KIDS LOVE is Not Only DELIVERING AMAZING RESULTS...But Is Empowering Them With The Confidence And Ability To Achieve SUCCESS In Life...”
Dear health minded parent,
It is NO SECRET that childhood obesity is on a DANGEROUS rise in our country and this has unfortunately led to greater numbers in disease, depression and decrease in fun healthy activities. In 2011, we live in a Fast Food society and our kids only exposure to physical fitness is the Wii Fit (seriously?), things need to change now. Our kids deserve to live a life of happiness, health and fitness.
The CrossFit Kids Program has been positively changing the fitness level, confidence and overall health of our youth for over 7 years now. Here at CrossFit South Shore we consider the opportunity to offer this fun filled program not only an honor but a HUGE responsibility.
Our program works because it is backed by PROVEN FITNESS principles, but our kids LOVE coming because we make FITNESS FUN!! CrossFit Kids successfully combines the evidence based routines that have allowed MILLIONS of CrossFit athletes from across the world to see amazing results with a high energy FUN FILLED motivating class atmosphere that your child will LOVE!
Whether your child is a beginner to a fitness program or a highly skilled sport specific athlete, CrossFit Kids is the training protocol for young individuals seeking a high quality functional fitness program.
“My daughter has been coming to CrossFit Kids for 6 months and she absolutely loves it. She comes out of every class SMILING, SWEATING and EXCITED to come back for the next class. The Coaches here really makes fitness fun for her, but as a parent I am so happy to know that my child will grow up loving fitness and being healthy.”
CrossFit Kids focuses on teaching core fundamental movements to develop the athlete's overall ability to move and function in various active environments. This Program is for girls and boys of all fitness levels and capabilities ages 7 to 13 years old and is designed to promote fun fitness through games, challenges, and relays.
For more information or to get started give us a call at 631-930-7070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to assist you in learning a little more about our program, here is a list of commonly asked questions from parents just like you. If you have any questions at all PLEASE CONTACT US at any time, we would LOVE to assist you anyway that we can.
- What is the CrossFit Kids program? CrossFit Kids is designed to teach kids functional movements for everyday life that are broad, general, and inclusive. Healthy living requires that our kids push, pull, run, throw, climb, lift and jump effectively to avoid childhood inactivity and obesity. CrossFit Kids uses scalability to make this program possible for every child by changing load and intensity. Studies show exercise and movement help children improve their musculoskeletal foundation and fitness as well as increase their cognitive ability and brain development.
Click here for more info http://www.crossfitkids.com/index.php/crossfit101/
- Who is CrossFit for? Everyone! CrossFit Kids is designed to be scaled to age, ability and fitness level. At CrossFit South Shore, we are currently focusing on children ages 7-13 years old.
- Who coaches CrossFit Kids? CrossFit South Shore is an Officially Licensed CrossFit Kids Affiliate. This means the coaches who will be working with your children, have been Certified specifically in the methods of CrossFit Kids and CrossFit Level 1 (ANSI certified). Coaches are approved and background checked by CrossFit Kids HQ.
- What does a CrossFit Kids class include?
▪ Warm up (jogging , stretching, and basic exercise movements)
▪ Skill Time (new movements are explained and taught)
▪ WOD (“workout of the day” is scaled to the athlete’s abilities and skills)
▪ Game (using the skills learned)
▪ Cool Down (stretching and verbal review of skill)
- How long is each class? 45 minutes - Can my child come try it out? Absolutely.
- What should my child wear? Comfortable workout clothes and athletic shoes.
- What else should I bring? Water!
- What is a WOD? WOD stands for Workout of the Day.
- I have other questions. How can I get those answered? Call 631-930-7070 or email email@example.com